Official Rules & Conditions
To ensure the safety of public spaces, please always wear a face mask while in the vicinity of others. Noncompliance with applicable public health and safety regulations may result in loss of reward eligibility.
- Search for the three (3) official Ruby Hunt gamepieces on public land in the midwestern United States of Illinois, Indiana, Iowa, Kansas, Michigan, Minnesota, Missouri, Nebraska, North Dakota, Ohio, South Dakota, and Wisconsin.
- The gamepieces are small, red, diamond-cut crystal glass jewels; each was enclosed in a black drawstring pouch and hidden sometime during the year 2020.
- Clues will be published to the Ruby Hunt website on the 15th of each month from January to December 2021 (unless the gamepieces are found before then).
- Clues will be sent via email to registered hunters approximately twelve (12) hours in advance of publication.
- Interpret the clues correctly to determine where the gamepieces are hidden, then recover each from its location.
- If you discover a gamepiece, follow the included instructions to promptly verify the find and claim your reward of:
- no less than $750, if registered at time of recovery;
- no less than $75, if unregistered at time of recovery.
- Registration closes on July 14, 2021 at 12:00 midnight Central Daylight Time. Late registrations will not be honored.
- The hunt will end when all gamepieces have been recovered and reported found (or are otherwise accounted for).
- The hunt's organizers may discontinue the hunt at any time if nature or property is destroyed by hunters, or for any reason that threatens the safety or wellbeing of hunters or hunt organizers.
- One (1) winner will be recognized as the official finder for each gamepiece.
- Refunds will not be issued once the hunt has begun.
- Reward amounts are subject to increase.
GENERAL CONDITIONS: Individuals under the age of 18 must have the permission of a parent or legal guardian to participate in the hunt. The parent or guardian who claims a reward on behalf of a child must be a registered hunter. The winner(s) will be required to execute and return a certificate of eligibility and general release form. If a winner is under the age of 18, the certificate must be signed by their parent or legal guardian. Noncompliance may result in disqualification. Any income tax liability is the sole responsibility of the official finder(s). All participants agree that TC Treasure LLC and its affiliates, parents, subsidiaries, advertising representatives and agents will have no liability whatsoever, and will be held harmless by participants for any injuries, losses or damages of any kind resulting in whole or in part, directly or indirectly, from acceptance, possession, misuse or use of reward(s) or participation in this contest. Except where legally prohibited, by accepting a reward, winners grant permission for TC Treasure LLC, its partners, and those acting under its authority to use their name, photograph, voice and/or likeness for advertising and/or publicity without compensation. No purchase is necessary to win. Contest rules and conditions are subject to change. All contest decisions are final. Questions regarding official rules and conditions should be directed to email@example.com. Employees and immediate family members of TC Treasure LLC, its affiliates, parents, subsidiaries, organizers, and contest partners are not eligible.
Failure to comply with these rules and conditions may result in disqualification and/or loss of reward eligibility.